Ziterella is the first episode of Lady Of Gualupe.
Every schoolbook photo has turned out bad for Gualupe. But this year she is determent to get a good photo.
Unfortunately she gets a bad hair day the day before it's time to take the picture, and she's too embarrassed to buy a hair cream.
Notes, Goofs, and TriviaEdit
- The bus full of old people in this ep says "Cocoon Gables" on the side.
- The sheep jumping out of Lupe's locker (that's this ep, right?) becomes a running gag. Look for it again in "Radio Freak Tepeyac" and in her room in "One Angry Woman".
- Milo: Whoa, easy Guadalupe.
- Lupe: But what if someone sees me? From then on, I'll be known as 'Guadalupe'!.
- Lydia: That's my daughter! The one with the black hair! My, she's not very photogenic.
- Ms. Stark: Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.